NightClub Decadance / Chisinau

Ночной клуб Декаденс, Молдова, Кишинев

Club Decadance, probably fits the definition of a "club".A truly club atmosphere, the most progressive tracks for fans of dance music, quality sound, original interior and cozy sofas.Extremely positive music, beautiful people and absorbing fashion sense of quality holiday - it will all be waiting for you in «Decadance».At the entrance to the club is a face-control, allowing all guests to feel confident on any of the parties, which are planned for many months to come.

Constantly held stocks, the invitation of Foreign DJ attract the attention of a growing number of residents and visitors of Chisinau.Bred Club is also favored by everyone without exception - convenient transportation, the central artery of the city, parking for cars. There is also a restaurant La Roma, known to residents and visitors to the city for a long time. Therefore, if you want, for example, eat dinner before visiting the Decadance - this will have no problems. In the warmer months you can enjoy spacious terrace.




Contacts:

MD-2005 Moldova
Chisinau, str. Albisoara 40/1
Reserve tables: (+373) 79888777
Internet address: http://www.decadance.md

Comment and share with Friends on Facebook!

3 comments:

  1. http://lalovesedm.com/nightlifeGreat blog post! I don’t understand how long it will require me to obtain through all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed by this “Nightclub Decadance”. I think it is only one which can serve me fully as per my demands. I want to throw a party there in this best dance club nyc. I just wish to have selective music there for my all guests. Please give some estimates for throwing this type of party there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well..
    βοτανικος live stage

    ReplyDelete